Steps for downloading, installing and activating Office Setup
Over the years, the requirements of the home users and businesses changed; and to meet them both, Microsoft Office has came up with different Office versions with two categories, i.e. home and professional. The features of both home and professional Office versions are obviously different.
Almost all the Office versions are also available for multiple users. This means, you can buy a single suite and install it on a number of PCs. Once purchased, you need to perform three processes in order to get any of the Office setup versions to your PC. These processes are:
Whether you have purchased Office 2003, Office 2007, Office 365, Office 2010 or any other version, just remember that each one of them needs different system specification. Also make sure that there is no other Office version already installed on the device you are installing MS Office Setup.
You can purchase any of the Office versions by two mediums:
In case of offline purchase, you will get an Office retail card, on the back of which Office product key is mentioned. Keep this key secure with you as you will need this at the time of Office setup activation. For online purchase, the product key will be sent to your registered email ID. Once you are done with the purchase, follow the below mentioned steps to download, install and activate Office setup:
- Visit office.com/setup to download the Office subscription you have purchased
- Now, login to your Microsoft account using the registered email ID and password
- If you are a new user, create the account by providing your name, email ID and other information
- Once logged in, you can download the Office Setup from the list of different subscriptions available
- It may ask you for the Office product key
- Copy the same from your email or from the back of the retail card
- Once download, you need to install the Office setup
- If you are using Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge, then click Run on the downloaded file
- If you are using Mozilla Firefox, then click Save file on the downloaded setup
- If you are using Google Chrome, then click Setup
- You will see a message "do you want to allow this application to make changes to your device"
- Click Yes
- This will install Office setup on your device
- After the installation finishes, it requires activation
- For the same, open any of the MS Office application
- You will be prompted an Office activation wizard
- Click on the first option, i.e. I want to activate the software over the internet (recommended)
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish activation
At any of the aforementioned step, if you face an error or difficulty, contact our Office setup toll-free number 1-888-827-9060. Our technicians will be glad to assist you.
Need help with www.norton.com/setup, Mcafee.com/Activate, McAfee.com/retailcard or MS Office.com/Setup ? We also provide help and support for Activation and Installation of all type of PC software. Kindly contact us more about those product help and support online.