Office 365 is the latest subscription services that are offered by Microsoft Company and many new updates are coming on the way for 2018.
After you’re done with the migration process from Office setup 365 Pro Plus to Office 365 Personal and you have started using Office 365 Personal. Check whether all the emails are received by Office 365 Personal as well as school mailbox.
Go for creating a ‘Forwarding rule’ which means that all the emails will be received on your new Office 365 Personal mailbox as well as on your School mailbox, but later you can go for deleting the emails from the school mailbox.
To configure the ‘Forwarding rule’ on your school mailbox go in some ways like-
- After the email arrives, apply this ‘forwarding rule’.
- Put your name in ‘To or Cc’ box.
- Forward the emails to your <Office Personal email address>
- Then, Delete the emails from the school mailbox.
Note– If you wanted to check on your subscription details such as expiration date, renewal etc then visit Office.com/myaccount link to look for the same.
Check out the steps to create Office setup 365 Personal email forwarding and deletion rule as given below-
- In MS-Outlook app, click on the option of ‘File’ tab.
- Select the option ‘Manage Rules & Alerts’ in the right panel.
- Click on the option ‘New Rule’ in the ‘Rules and Alerts’ box on the ‘Email Rules’ tab.
- Select ‘Apply rule on messages, I receive’ template from the ‘Start from blank rule’ list of templates, under ‘Step 1: Select a template’
- Click on the option ‘Next’.
- Select the option ‘Where my name is in To or Cc box’ under the option ‘Step 1: Select conditions (s)’.
- Click ‘Next’.
Tips- After purchasing the Office products, for any downloading, and installing, you need to visit Office.com/setup link
- Select ‘Forward it to people or public group’ followed by ‘Delete it’ in the ‘Step 1: Select actions (s)’
- Under the option ‘Step 2: Edit the rule description (click as underlined value)’ then click on the link ‘People or Public group’
- Type your Office 365 Personal email address in the ‘<To>’ box.
- Select the option ‘Ok and Next’.
- You need to give the rule a name, for example-‘Forward all mail to personal account’
- Select the option ‘Turn on this rule’.
- Click on the option ‘Finish’.
- Then select ‘Apply’ and ‘Ok’.
An expert in technical writing, James Watson has been studying and writing on all the latest technologies. Be it Norton, Internet security services, Microsoft and Antivirus, he strives to grab knowledge of even minor updates or changes occurring in the current technological world. Many publishers have published a number of articles written by him.