Office.com/Setup – Microsoft, a renowned tech giant has been working for many years for providing the improved versions of Microsoft Office. Microsoft Office 2013 is one of the versions of Microsoft Office or the Office productivity products that provides various applications and services. The Microsoft Office 2013 has a number of advanced features making the version somehow different from the previous once. Some of the features are as follows:
• Modern style interface
• New color coded start screens
• SkyDrive integration
• Syncing across devices
• Touch screen usage
• PDF editing
• Formatting task panes in PowerPoint
• Easier charting
• More graphical options
• Available in 12 editions
The 2013 version is compatible with the Operating systems like Windows 7, Windows 10 or other later systems and also available in platforms like AI-32, x64 and ARM.
If the users want to enjoy the services and applications involved in the 2013 Office suite then they need to perform the three processes, they are:
How to download Microsoft Office 2013?
By following the below stepwise procedure the users can download the Office 2013 easily-
1. Make a visit to the Microsoft store or its official site.
2. Click the “Shop Products” tab and then select “Office” option from the drop down menu.
3. Doing this, the users will be directed to the page displaying all the Office products, and from this page they can easily browse for the Office 2013 product.
4. To make an ease in browsing the product, the user may utilize the search bar at the top of the page for finding the Office 2013 product.
5. Once the users get the 2013 product, ensure that their system is compatible with the product.
6. After ensuring, click the “Buy and Download Now” button for continuing with the payment process.
7. Now, the users will be either asked to sign in to the Microsoft account to proceed with making the payment process else create a new one.
8. Now, enter the details of the credit card by which the users need to make the payment. Otherwise, they may use other payment modes like PayPal.
9. On completing the payment process, a link will be send to the users and by clicking that link they will be able to download the software.
Now, the users can further continue with the Office 2013 installation and activation process.
How to install Microsoft Office 2013?
Installation refers to the process of lodging the file into the system required for running the software being installed. By following the steps mentioned below, the users can install the Office 2013:
1. Open the 2013 Office setup folder, downloaded by the users in downloads folder of the device.
2. Before installing the setup file, check the platform of the Windows as both 32-bit and 64-bit are available.
3. Now, click the setup.exe file either 32-bit or 64-bit compatible with the system installed on the users’ device.
4. Click “Yes” and then follow the prompts displayed on the screen.
5. And then, click “Agree” as an indication of agreement to the terms and condition of product.
6. Wait, till the software gets installed on the device and then click “Finish” on completing the installation process.
7. The users may customize to install the applications and services as per their choice.
How to activate Microsoft Office 2013?
Activation refers to the process of making the software active on the device as without activating the software the users are unable to utilize the application and services of the product. By following the below stepwise procedure, the users can easily activate the Office 2013 product to enjoy all its applications along with the services:
1. Click “Start” button on the taskbar or press the “Windows” key on the keyboard.
2. Launch any application of the Office 2013 product like MS Word 2013 or MS Excel 2013.
3. The users will be asked to activate the Office 2013 product.
4. For this, click “Activate” button, displayed at the bottom.
5. Now, redeem the 25-digit product key from the Office product package or from the Microsoft account.
6. And then enter that redeemed product key in the space provided on the screen.
7. Now, click “Continue”.
8. Ensure that the option “Use Recommended Setting Options” is checked by you.
9. Now click “Accept” and then click “Next”.
10. Further proceed by following the on-screen instructions
11. At last, click “All Done”.
At any point, if you face a technical issue then contact Office customer support team. The technicians working 24*7 will be glad to assist you. You can also visit office.com/setup